From Ethan Russo: CBD & Schizophrenia
An important paper that should have been out years ago. [Sent with the pdf to “Cannabidiol enhances anandamide signaling and alleviates psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia” by FM Leweke and Daniele Piomelli et al.]
From Todd McCormick in Barcelona
Sometimes a photo is worth a thousand words: picture link
From Jay Bergstrom: Law Journal Treats “the issue” Seriously
The intriguing table of contents and a link to the law review published by the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law (volume 15 fall 2011 number 1).
- A decade after drug decriminalization: what can the United States learn from the Portuguese model? by Jordan Blair Woods
- The politics of exclusion in California’s marijuana reform movement by Brooke Mascagni
- The kingpin act vs. California’s compassionate use act: the dubious battle between state and federal drug laws by Sumeet H. Chugani and Xingjian Zhao
- Again and again we suffer: the poor and the endurance of the “war on drugs” by Brian Gilmore
- Rise of the pills Ken Lammers, Jr.
- What would it look like if we cared about narcotics trafficking? An argument to attack narcotics capital rather than labor by Mark Osler
- Breaking free from insanity: a white-collar crime approach to drug war policy